KUNDALINI YOGA as taught by Yogi Bhajan
with Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher Paula Dombrow (Sat Terath Kaur)
Space is limited. ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
*No refunds, credits or make-up classes offered at this time.
REGISTER IN ADVANCE:
Email Paula Dombrow, Sat Terath Kaur, at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Studio opens at 9:15. Class begins at 9:30.
• Arrive at 9:15 to get settled, go to bathroom, fill out a new student registration, etc. and be on your mat ready to begin at 9:30.
• Doors are locked when class begins.
• Series Students communicate in advance any classes they will not be attending.
• Individual Class Students e-mail teacher 48 hours in advance of any class they want to attend to register and pay on-line.
• No refunds or credits for missed classes.
• No walk-ins at this time unless you’ve made previous arrangements with teacher.
WHAT TO BRING:
Your own yoga mat, water, a light blanket/shawl for warmth during deep relaxation/meditation, any cushions/props you like. (Straps, heavy blankets and blocks are available for use in the studio.)
Loose, comfortable white clothing (amplifies auric field) made of natural fibers (100% linen or cotton), white head covering (contains the energy you generate), a sheepskin (for extra cushioning/warmth and to neutralize electromagnetic energy). No food or caffeine before class is best or a light breakfast at least an hour before class with minimal caffeine.
ABOUT THE TEACHER:
Paula Dombrow (Sat Terath Kaur) meets students where they are, whether you are a beginner or an experienced yogi. Paula researches and puts together powerful kriya and meditation combinations for each class. She does each class herself prior to teaching it, so she is well prepared. For select classes Paula brings her symphonic gong to help students deeply relax and to neutralize any emotions or energy not serving them.
Paula is a Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher, a member of IKTYA (3HO International Kundalini Teachers Yoga Association) and a member of Yoga Alliance. She is also a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, a Certified Aromatherapist, an Advanced Reiki Practitioner, a Mom and a Branding and Advertising Creative Director. She is available by appointment for private yoga instruction or for any of the other services. Inquire at email@example.com.